2012 - 07 - 09

NOLL IQ TURNÉSOUNDTRACK OF DOOM FROM HELL

Jag bryr mig inte om du inte skulle bry dig. Jag kom på att posta vårt turnésoundtrack kändes som en idiotbra idé. Här har ni listan över Noll IQs turnépartypeppmusik when on tour! Enjoy!

Slayer - Angel of death (Disney version)
Slayer - Piece by piece
Megadeth - Killing is my business
Megadeth - Theese boots
Sadus - Certain death
Beowülf - Drink fight fuck
Terrorizer - Dead shall rise
Cryptic Slaughter - Life in grave
The Accused - Take my time
Ludichrist - Green eggs and ham
Lamb of God - Laid to rest
Siege - Conform
Circle Jerks - Wild in the streets
Circle Jerks - Leave me alone
Jerry's Kids - Is this my world
DOA - Fucked up Ronnie
Black Flag - Thirsty and miserable
Poison Idea - Taken by surprise
Descendents - Suburban home
Misfits - We are 138
Bad Religion - Fuck armageddon this is hell
NOFX - Johnny Appleseed
Reel Big Fish - S.R. (the many versions of)
Reel Big Fish - Take on me
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fourtunate Son
Jimi Hendrix - All along the watchtower
Booker T and MG's  - Green onions
Nancy Sinatra - Theese boots
Edwin Starr - War
Against Me! - Unprotected sex with multiple partners
Flogging Molly - Drunken lullabies
Flogging Molly - What's left of the flag for me
Magrudergrind - Closed off
Nasum - I hate people
Nasum - Shadows
Butthole Surfers - Who was in my room last night
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dani California
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Get on top